– when she goes through my laundry basket looking for her pjs.
– when she reaches over and finishes my water bottle without saying a word.
– when we can share a toothbrush & it’s not gross.
– when she tells me my breath stinks, but kisses me anyway.
– when the back of my hand and the curve of her shoulders become assets.
– when grocery shopping is fun, together.
– when grocery shopping sucks, apart.
– when my insecurities become the most beautiful things.
my heart – she is the nuance & connection of love & friendship.